Our extensive experience delivering offsets under State and Commonwealth offset frameworks has allowed us deliver over 90,000 hectares of new protected areas through environmental offset projects and national park expansion. To date, we have successfully delivered on over 100 environmental offsets engagements for a wide range of clients and projects across Australia.
We are one of the few companies that can offer end-to-end offset services – from evaluation of offset requirements right through to securing and managing the offset.
We can help you with:
- Estimation of offset requirements under State and Commonwealth offset frameworks
- Accessing our extensive database of landholders interested in providing offsets
- On-ground verification of potential offset sites
- Application of the EPBC Act offsets assessment guide and State calculators
- BioCondition and BioBanking assessments
- Development of offset proposals and management plans
- GIS analysis and mapping of impact sites and potential offset areas
- Negotiation of State and Commonwealth offset conditions
- Landholder engagement and negotiation
- Developing offset agreements, access agreements and legally binding mechanisms
- Revegetation and rehabilitation of offset sites
- Ongoing management of offsets, including weed and pest management, fire management and grazing management
- Monitoring and compliance reporting